It is never easy to book a seat on the bus. It takes time and effort, it needs patience and planning as well. But now you can make this task easier with RedBus.
You can easily find your destination, choose from their list of operators and get tickets at fare rates that are very competitive in comparison to other services available online or offline.
Booking was made so simple that all you need to do is select the date, departure timings, point of pick up/drop off location along with the desired number of seats for passengers traveling together before making payment using any one preferred mode (card payments are also accepted).
This way, if you plan a trip today then by tomorrow morning when you wake up; your booking would be confirmed.
How to Book a ticket in redBus through the Website?
Once you visit the redBus website which is https://redbus.in/ you will see the below screen. Now it’s very easy to navigate.
- Add your Source and Destination along with your date and click on search buses.
2. Now you can see the available buses on their SERP page.
3. Select your seat, and choose the boarding and dropping point.
4. Once you are done with selecting the boarding and dropping points click on proceed to book button.
5. Once you are done with that it will prompt you a page and ask for Passenger Details and Contact Details.
6. Fill in all the details and if you want to receive the ticket updates through WhatsApp don’t forget to tick the box.
7. Now you can see the total amount of your ticket.
8. Click on proceed to pay.
9. Now you are on the payment details page.
10. Now you have the option to pay through, Phonepe, Gpay, amazon pay, credit, and debit card, also using your redBus wallet.
As you are done with payment, you will receive your E-ticket (Email) & M-Ticket (SMS) from redBus.
How to Book a ticket in redBus through the app?
redBus made our trips easy because of the online ticketing system, let’s see how you can book your ticket through the redBus app.
Once you are done with creating an account on redBus, it’s time to book a ticket.
- Open the redBus app and on the home screen, you can see the SERP page.
- Fill in your source and destination along with your date of journey and click on search.
- Now you can see the available buses.
- Click on the bus and select your preferred seat.
- Once you are done with seat selection you can see the seat price on the right side.
- Now it will ask you for your boarding point and dropping point.
- Select your nearest boarding point and dropping point.
- A new page will appear and it will ask for your personal details like Email, phone number, Name, gender, and Age.
- Select insurance if you won’t want to protect your trip.
- Then click on continue booking.
- Now you are at the payment page, where it will show the total amount for your booking and the available payment option for you.
- Select your payment method and book your ticket.
Once you are done you will receive all the details through SMS and Email.
Also, don’t forget to check the Luggage Policies before booking your ticket.
Hope you can book your ticket now and if you face any issues, please comment below and I will try to answer your all questions.